Quantcast

Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Releases 5/29/12

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week are:

The Yard by Alex Grecian

The Watchers by Jon Steele

Playing Dead by Julia Heaberlin

Istanbul Passage by Joseph Kanon

Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jay Wells

Blackout by Mira Grant

Strangeness and Charm by Mike Shevdon

Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon

So Far Away by Meg Mitchell Moore

The Book of Summers by Emylia Hall

Thriller 3: Love is Murder ed by Sandra Brown

A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer

Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

Changeling by Philippa Gregory

No Safety in Numbers by Dayna Lorentz

New on DVD:
Goon
Gone
Man on a Ledge
We Need to Talk About Kevin
Coriolanus

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
The Road to Bedlam by Mike Shevdon
Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens
The Unseen by Katherine Webb

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm really looking forward to Changeling by Philippa Gregory! I've read some of her adult titles, and I can't wait to see what she does with YA!

Becky LeJeune said...

Natalie, I've eyeballed her adult stuff for quite some time but never started any. I'm thinking that this YA might be my intro to her work.