Quantcast

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh, the shuttle will be here in about 20 minutes and I feel like I am forgetting to do something important - you know, that same feeling you get every time you travel. Not sure what it could be. 

I still haven't settled on my final plane read and Calypso is making it really hard to leave. Hell, Kodiak and her quiet, shy self is also making it hard to leave. This will be the first time that I leave these guys totally alone. Friends are coming to feed them, but they won't have anyone around for 4 days. Agh! I feel like a bad mother. So, above is the only pic I really have of the two of them in the same frame. It's not a great shot but it's there.

Sadie will be fine, she gets to go on an extended slumber party. I just hope she behaves. And I hope my cats aren't emotionally damaged when I get home. 

I'd better go now. Will be back on Monday and will let you guys know what goodies I bring home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!! :-D

Cheryl said...

Love the picture. Enjoy the trip

diamondgirl said...

Cute kitties :-) Have a great trip!